Teachers & Tutus
In February 2015, Teachers & Tutus was created in hopes of inspiring someone to push through and reach their goals and dreams of beating their Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
Consider this page a home base to get involved with our annual fundraiser, corporate sponsorship, and to learn more about how you can get involved!
Iowa C.A.T.S. Dance Company and The Dance Avenue are proud to announce the 9th annual Teachers & Tutus event to raise awareness for childhood cancer.
We are so excited to have the opportunity to bring the
Des Moines dance community together to raise funds for
Above + Beyond Cancer and Ophie's fight with leukemia.
Above + Beyond Cancer is a public charity with a mission to elevate the lives of those touched by cancer and to create a healthier world.
How can you help?
• We are looking for sponsors!
• Have a business? Considering becoming an event sponsor or spread the word to your contacts.
• Know someone who might be interested in donating a raffle prize or silent auction item? Ask them if they would be willing to help out.
• Spread the word and invite everyone to our 9th annual Teachers and Tutus benefit!
• The event isn't just for dancers and their parents! Invite your family, friends, co-workers and neighbors to purchase tickets or donate to the cause.
• Come to the benefit and enjoy the fun!